Fab day out

*strangely, the guy in the picture looks kinda like Clement Leong to me. Hahaha

Yesterday was a day spent with all the awesome people! Attended NTU talk w Robin, Darren and Sarah. Coincidentally met Eugene the crazy bird and Naziff there too! Surprise surprise! I am hoping to get my ass into NTU Civil/Structural Engineering or SUTD. My grades aren't that fab, so yeah, not gna place my hopes too high either.

Went for meeting at rws soon after that to talk about the new system and pay cut. Oh well, it isn't thattttt bad considering that I managed to meet up with some of the fabulous people ytd too. Left there to attend CM Chan's BBQ with the rest before going Crazy Elephant to find Adrina and Morgan at work. Drank a little, nua a little. Got so tired, I slept superrrrrr tak glam-y in front of Robin and Jy during bus ride home. Thank goodness, I didn't drool. Hehehe.

Feeling extremely blessed lately. Perhaps its because of the awesome company and a fab boyf. Soft-hearted hon gave in to me after my pleads even though I am not allowed to drink under doctor's instructions. Well, I am going to be good from now and stop/reduce the amount of alcohol intake cause I wna get well real quick so he can stop nagging worrying! Hahaha. Let's all get well in time to eat all the CNY goodies too!

Awesome, awesome!

Things to do today:
- complete cover letter/resume
- photocopy cert
- finish up website
- eat my med on time
- attempt to clear my desk

//ps:  Just recalled La Senza Lucky 8 event ends today. Omgggggg, I was at hbf ytd and I totally forgotten about it! ):

Post a Comment


About This Blog

This blog is a place where I share my thoughts/experiences with anybody who is interested in my personal life.

Right, what else am I supposed to put here? It's pretty much self-explanatory what.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP